1. Bananas. A frozen banana is cheap, tastes great (like ice cream), and is healthier than a creamy dessert. Also, less guilt when you eat it
2. Tofu. Freezing and re-thawing tofu actually makes it fabulously spongy. This sort of tofu is really great for marinating, and then cooking in stews or stir-fries. The technique is also used in Taiwan and Southern China to make "mock meats" and other delicious things. Use drained but not dried extra-firm tofu. Freeze for 24 hours, thaw afterwards. The color change to yellow is natural, don't worry about it.
3. Fig cake. Is delicious frozen.
4. Dark chocolate (not unusual). Ditto.
5. Mango. Frozen mango, ground up, is surprisingly good...with alcoholic assistance. Recommended with vodka and a sparkly mixer.